Why does culture matter?Aug 14, 2020
"Culture" seems like an ambiguous term to a lot of people.
How do you measure it? Or the "value" of it? Or ROI?
It's hard to pin down and quantify, until you've:
- Operated with a team that suppressed egos to help one another.
- Worked with people that look at the team goal like a professional sports team looks at a title.
- Seen how much faster a rookie ramps up when the whole team is invested in their success.
- Tried to measure how much better a team is that proactively shares best practices.
- Witnessed a team that self regulates poison, toxicity, and naysaying.
- Experienced what happens when people can speak up about what to improve.
- And more.
Trying to quantify it can be tough.
But when you've seen it on display at EITHER end of the spectrum - good or bad...
It's clear that a spreadsheet will never do it justice.
The benefit is exponential, both for the business and the employee.
I’m on a mission to help 10,000 Solopreneurs & Executive Freelancers discover and enjoy a new lifestyle by creating income they deserve from wherever they choose doing work they love.
For a limited time, I'm offering a free audit of your client acquisition system and will personally help you clarify what’s working, what isn’t, and what to focus on right now to start winning your best clients - on demand.